Introduction to My Life

book
[Source: Pexel]

Hello everyone, this is a little introduction post. I'll be talking a bit about myself. My name is Edward Vrancianu and I'm currently in my second year of college in TUD. I'm studying CDM which stands for creative digital media and covers a wide range of topics such as design, photography, video etc.

Last semester was a bit difficult due to the pandemic so my greatest accomplishment was actually having the power to finish the semester off and doing well in it. Procrastination is a killer! My favourite module was studio photography because it was something different and learned a lot from it.

My goals for this semester is to have a routine in place, attend all my lectures and labs and continue growing as a person. Everyday is an opportunity to learn, so I take that as a blessing. I'm looking forward to working on the group project with my friends as well!

During the break, I was able to get up to a lot of things. For example, I started reading and meditating everyday which has been such a life changer. From these habits, I've been able to control my thoughts and be more aware of my surroundings. I also picked up cooking which I now love to make and my favourite dish that I made was a chickpea curry. 

Since the gyms were closed down as well,  I've been doing more bodyweight exercises and more cardio during the break. I've been actually enjoying this way more than I did with the gym and I'm planning on sticking with this even though the gyms are open now.

Also with my career, I'm not really sure what I exactly want to achieve but my main goal in life is to actually help others. The greatest thing anyone can do is to serve so that's my aim. I guess I'll let life take me where I need to go.

This is all I've to share with you but I'll have this blog updated from time to time with my progress.




Comments

  1. Hey Edward, its nice to learn some things about yourself. I also know how you feel about last semester with it being difficult because I myself also found it to be difficult because I didn't have a laptop for it, but now am finding it so much easier this semester because I purchased a gaming one. Its also great to hear about your goals and also, to hear about how you got on over the break changing your life for the better and learning new things, life is all about learning new things. Hope your are doing well and great introduction blog about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Eddie, that last semester was something else. I've also had issues with procrastination but we all managed to pull through which was also a relief. I've also been exploring new things myself such as trying out digital art and I love it so it's always nice to see people changing up their lives. Make sure to cook me something nice when we hang out sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edward, it was nice to hear I was not the only one struggling with motivation during the covid-19 pandemic. It was hard to not procrastinate working from home compared to being in a college environment. I'm glad you also made it through the other end and it's good to see you in second year! I wish you all the best for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eddie, it's good to see you have goals set during the pandemic and that they're ones to do with keeping up the health of the mind and body! I'm trying to do so as well and hopefully that will continue to have a really good impact on you. To help people is an admirable goal career-wise and you can always find ways to achieve that goal. Good luck with the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Eddie
    Great Introduction Eddie, It's nice to know more about you and it's nice to see how you have an interest in a lot of things like reading, meditating, photography and gym.

    Indeed "the greatest thing anyone can do is to serve"

    Good luck this year, I hope you develop many more good habits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eddie, good to learn a little more about you from this post, I hope your plans for this semester are going good so far and its really good that your goal in life is to help others, you know what they say what comes around goes around. I hope you enjoy this semester and get what you want from it. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Edward
    I like your attitude towards the course, you seem very optimistic about the course and i think having a routine in place will definitely help you out.
    You seem like you already have a growth mind set and its good to see that you work on learning new skills and keep yourself mentally well.
    I hope life takes you where you need to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Edward

    Solid introduction blog man, it was great learning a bot more about you, i see you pick up meditation i think that fantastic its something im also slowly getting into too, i like your " life take me where I need to go" attitude its definitely a get mindset to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Eddie
    sadly, I never was lucky enough to work with you in college, but I am thankful I can get to know you better from these blogs. I really enjoyed reading this introduction. I like your positivity towards this course too. You must be a very spiritual person considering you took up meditation. I’m looking forward to reading more from you. All the best
    - Cian.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Edward,
    Great introduction! Well done on passing the first year with ease..It was very difficult to adapt to the home-college lifestyle. I love what you said about reading and being able to control your thoughts and be more in the present, reading is great and what better way to exercise the brain. It is cool how you are spontaneous about what you want to do in life, I am the same I want to work in the music industry but am not too quite sure what exactly I want to do. Keep up the good work, and I wish you luck throughout the rest of your cdm journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment