Assignments - Tasks

 

blogging
(Source: Pexel.com)

For this post, I'll be talking about the class assignments. We have certain tasks to complete each week and we get certain amount of points for each one we do. We have optional tasks that can help us if we are struggling or if you just want more points. It's a simple concept which I think is very effective.

The core tasks include blogging, Unity3d tutorials, blog comments, project work and feedback. The optional tasks include tech tasks, Wikipedia trials, growth mindset and extra commenting. The assignment that i'm most intrigued about are the Unity3d tutorials.  I think this would be the main source of learning for this module and it's a chance to improve our skills. 

This module is set up like no other module which is really good. I prefer modules like this because you don't have to rely on the lecturer and you can as many tasks as you want. If you are struggling, you can always ask for help from other students or the lecturer.

For the extra tasks, i'm interested in the growth mindset task. I really liked learning about it and I think it's essential for everyone to learn about it!

Comments