Favourite Game - Minecraft

 

minecraft
[Image Source: Pixabay]

When you think of the word Minecraft, what things come into your head? For some, it's that stupid kids game that everyone talks about or it reminds them of that kid who lives on their road who has that Minecraft T-shirt on all the time. Well for others, like me, it brings them back to childhood. This is a game that I will always have a place in my heart. Now that I've gotten older I don't play games often, but this is one where you can always turn on and have a blast.

It started about 10 years ago when I was looking up Youtube tutorials on how to download Minecraft. Obviously I was a kid with no money and my parents thought it wasn't safe to buy it so my next option was to download it illegally (don't expose me please, I did buy it later down the line, actually multiple times!). So I downloaded it but it was barely playable because I was running it on an old ass computer but that didn't matter to me, I finally was able to play the game I dreamed of playing. This game soon turned into an addiction and I wouldn't stop playing it until I turned 14 or so. Minecraft was my life up to this point.

The reason I loved it so much was because you had to ability to do whatever you wanted, create whatever you dreamed of. Want to build a tree house? Go ahead. Want to burn down that tree house and blow up everything around it? Be my guest. The opportunities were endless and this was definitely a key factor as to why it's still successful to this day.

So what I'm trying to say is that Minecraft to this day is still my favourite game, mostly because I've dedicated so much of my childhood to this game and I'm always filled with nostalgia whenever I do turn it on. 






Comments

  1. Hey Eddie! Was just reading your blog post about Minecraft being your favourite game! Gotta say I feel the same about it, it not my no.1 but it's definitely in my top 5. I was a bit late buying Minecraft, I got it about 4 years ago but enjoyed playing every moment and creating loads of different buildings and crafting items. I also played with my friends on a private server which I 100% recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eddie,
    what a game!
    I used to be addicted to minecraft back in the day.. The multiplayer and all the different things you can do was very exciting. I remember I used to spend hours working on hungergames maps that I made for me and my minecraft mates to play in. Id spend hours battling on other peoples worlds, but id eventually get kicked haha, I wont lie I was abit of a troll back in the day. The best feeling is finishing a build that takes hours...especially on survival mode. I do miss the old style minecraft, after microsoft bought it i became less interested and gradually stopped playing it. But I would definitely reccoment. GREAT GAME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment