Technology - Tasks

Technology
(Source: Pexels)

For this blog post, I'll be talking about the technology we use for this module. Some examples of these include bookmarking, image editing, graphic creations etc. We use the internet for tools on sites such as Pinterest, Wordpress, Padlet, Unity3d and the class website. These tools are very helpful for our course and help us be more effective with our time.

I'm familiar with most of these tools. I've used Pinterest for image inspiration, Wordpress for blogging, the Adobe applications for the graphic creations. In my opinion, I think they're all really good for certain tasks and can help us improve our skills. I use bookmarks sometimes but not as often as I should.

The online environment for this module is different from all other modules. We have to
connect with each other and use Twitter, Slack and our blogs to learn from each other. I don't mind that aspect but it's always good to have communication with your fellow students.

The technology tools I'd like to learn or improve on would be Unity3d, Photoshop and Illustrator. I've used Photoshop and Illustrator for awhile now but I'm always on and off with it so I wouldn't mind learning some more on it. I've never used Unity3d before so it would be interesting to see how that works out.

Comments