Unity Tutorial 06

 

unity tutorial 06
(Source: Myself)

For this post, I'll be talking about the unity tutorial and challenge that I did. They were a continuation from last weeks tutorials. I learnt some essential things when it comes to making games!

For the tutorial, I learnt how to apply particles and sound to a game. This is really important when creating your game because you want people to hear what's going on. I was actually much more simple that I thought which is good!

For the challenge, we had to fix a game similar to the game in the tutorials. We had to make a balloon float while fixing other things as well. This challenge was pretty difficult even though it seemed straight-forward. Firstly, I had trouble getting the character moving but I didn't see that the game over button was turned on. I also struggled getting the objects spawning in as even though I wrote what was needed, nothing happened. I eventually needed to get some help so I looked up the code for it.  Everything else wasn't much of a problem!

Comments