Unity Tutorial 08

 

unity
(Source: Myself)

For this post, I'll be talking about the tutorial and challenge that I did. For the tutorial, we had to continue with the tutorial that we started from last week and do a Unity challenge where we had to solve the game's problems.

The tutorial was pretty interesting and I learned a few things. I learned how to create an enemy wave system so when all enemies fall off the map, another wave spawns in. As each wave increases, the enemies also increase and a new power-up increases. For the code, we learned about for-loops and custom methods with parameters.

For the challenge, we had to fix this football game. I managed to get a good few of problems solved but I did struggle with a few of them. I eventually looked up the code to see what I did wrong and I wasn't too far off of what needed to be done. Overall, I think I did pretty well!

Comments