Unity Tutorial 09

unity
(Source: Myself)

 For this post, I'll be talking about the tutorials I did. I to complete three tutorials and they were all about making a 2d like game. When you click the objects, they should either add or lower your score. I was pretty cool to learn these things and they are definitely useful to know.

In the first tutorial, I learned how to make random objects move up into the air and have them rotating. I also learned how to destroy on object with a mouse click. I used the 2d view which was something I haven't used before.

In the second tutorial, I learned how to add UI to the game, add a score count for the objects you destroy and add particles for you destroy them. I haven't used text for any game yet so it was interesting to see how it was done. I can see this being very useful in any game to be honest.

For the last tutorial, I learned how to create a game over screen with a restart button. When the button is clicked, the game restarts. This was something new as well and I'm glad I finally know how to create screens for a game!

Comments