Unity Tutorial 10

unity
(Source: Unity)

In this blog, I'll be talking about the tutorials I did. I saw that for this week, the tutorials were the same as last week's so I decided to do my own. I found one's that would help out my game.

For the first tutorial, I watched a video on how to make a low poly environment and I followed along. It was pretty informational to learn these things such as how to create good terrain and some good assets to use. 

For the second tutorial, I watched a video on how to make a great start menu, mostly to add on from last week's tutorial. It did take awhile to figure it out but I eventually got it working. I think would be really good for my game and I like the style of it.

For the last tutorial, I watched a video on how to make a day and night cycle. This one was very straight forward and I'll probably use it in my game since I said I wanted to put this feature in. Overall, I think these tutorials were all helpful and were good experience.

Comments