Reading 03

 

reading

This week, I had to research and write an annotated bibliography on four academic papers which are related to my topic. I saved around 20 papers last week onto Refworks which I looked through to see which one's would work best. My aim with my research is to find out what are the problem's with loot boxes and what is being done about them.

Once I found the papers that looked interesting, I read the abstract then the conclusion and sub-topics to see if it would still good to continue. If so, I read the whole paper while highlighting and commenting in my own words the main information that I needed. Once I did this, I wrote the annotated bibliography on Word. I wasn't sure how to write one so I searched up Google and I think I did them right. It was basically a summary plus the positives and negatives of the paper. I repeated the same steps for each paper.

Surprisingly, this took way longer than expected. Each paper took around an hour and a half to complete which was unexpected. After the third paper, I started getting the hang of them and it was getting easier to complete as I would comment more in my own words so all I'd have to do is copy and paste it into my annotated bibliography!

The link to my annotated bibliographies is here.

Comments