Reading 04 Analysis

writing
(Source: Pexels)

For this week, I had to continue with my research and find 6 more studies related to my topic and create annotated bibliographies for all of them. I learnt from last week that it takes awhile to complete one annotated bibliography so my plan was to create one a day for 6 days. I started Tuesday and completed my last one today. I think this was a better approach as it let me recover from this. However, I started to get uninterested in them during the last few days but I pushed on.

I continued using the model for last week which was carefully examining the article while commenting in my own words. It just made it easier for me to write my annotated bibliographies as I could just copy and paste what I wrote down. I think I wrote more than the recommended minimum for each which I'm happy about.

Overall, I'm happy with the work I produced as it took a long time to finish these all! 

Here is the link to all my annotated bibliographies.

Comments