Reading 05

reading
(Source: Pexels)


For this week, we had to review our Annotated Bibliographies and separate them into themes. What I did was first create the themes which were problem gambling, loot box survey, types of loot boxes, what is currently being done and solutions to the problem. I picked these because they revolved around my aims which were to find out the problem of loot boxes, figure out what is currently being done about them and to find solutions to the problem.

Luckily, I got the main part done which were the annotated bibliographies. This part wasn't as hard as I remembered most of the information so I could read through it quickly. When I'd find something related to the topics, I would highlight them and comment what the topic. I found this to be fairly straight-forward and didn't really have any issues. Unfortunately, I couldn't really use one of my annotated bibliographies as basically every sentence was referenced so trying so it would be difficult for me to cite this paper. Because of this, I left that out of the task for this week.

Here is the link to all my annotated bibliographies.


Comments