Tutorial 03

unity
(Source: Myself)

 For this post, I'll be giving an update on the game we were creating for the past few weeks. We had two tutorial to complete and it did take some time to figure these if I'm honest.

The tutorial teaches us how to create a consumable, give a health bar to Ruby and for the health bar to increase when Ruby consumes the consumable. This took me awhile to figure out as I kept messing up. However in the end, I was able to get it working and was able to test it out by changing Ruby's health.

The second tutorial teaches us how to damage Ruby. We created a damage zone and were shown how to draw multiple sprites in one sprite. We also created an enemy and made it move in different directions. This one was easier to follow and completed it with not that many issues!

Overall, I learnt a few things over these tutorials and I'm interested to see how these tutorials can help us more. 

Comments