Tutorial 04

unity
(Source: Myself)


In this post, I'll be talking about the updates I'm doing for the game I've been working on. This week we had two tutorials to complete but now it is starting to get a bit confusing for me.

The first tutorial, we had to create animations for the robot and make him move with them. I have to say I really struggled with this as I had a few issues. Firstly, I couldn't figure out how to create the animations like they said to in the tutorial so I had to import them from the complete game. After that, I got the animator working but the robot only animations in one direction which I don't know how to fix. There was no issues with putting Ruby's animations on which was good!

In the second tutorial, we had to create a projectile for Ruby. This one was pretty straight forward and was able to get it working. However, the enemy was still not working so I'm sure what else I can do!

Comments