Doing

 

document
(Source: Myself)

In this post, I'll be giving an update into my writing project. For this week, we had to critic two of our peers' work and give them constructive feedback. They will also leave feedback as well. I would then have to respond to the feedback and see if I could improve it.

I was able to give my feedback to my peers which they were both really good overall. I didn't have much criticism to give back, mostly just a few errors and misunderstandings. However, I do think my feedback was helpful and hopeful were resolved.

I also got feedback from both of my peers' and I was able to respond to it. I agreed with most of the feedback which I then improved on. For example, I removed a full topic because I agreed that it felt out of place with the whole paper. However, there was a few that I didn't agree with which I don't think needed to be improved.

Overall, I was happy with the feedback I gave and the feedback I received back!

Comments