Reading 07

 

reading
(Source: Pexels)

In this post, I'll be talking about the work we had to complete for our writing project. We had to give constructive feedback on two of our peers and also receive feedback on the work we did last week. My group consisted of Justin and Abdi. We all got together at a time and gave each feedback there. I think it was good this way because we could express our feedback better and more efficiently. 

I was able to give my feedback to Abdi and Justin which I hoped helped them improve their work. It was good we could see what we needed to improve on. I think the feedback that I received was really beneficial. Some of my feedback included adding more examples of what I was talking about, explaining what I was talking about more in depth and changing the perspective of some of my phrases.

Once I got my feedback, I was able to update my work and fix the problems Justin and Abdi pointed out. One major thing that I did was add another topic as I didn't have one about loot boxes in general so I defiantly needed that. Overall, I'm happy with my feedback and I hope my team was as well!

Here is the link to my annotated bibliographies/topics.

Comments