Reading 08, Week 20 (8)

 

h5p
(Source: Myself)


For this week, I had to start creating my introduction and conclusion from my research. What I first did was look through my topics and see what I could use for the introduction and conclusion. I then sectioned my introduction into two parts as I thought it would more sense from what I was writing. The section were an explanation into what loot boxes are and an explanation into the controversy of loot boxes. 


writings
(Source: Myself)

Once I had that done, I created the conclusion. I checked first for what I wrote for each of my topic's conclusions and then I took or rephrased what I needed. I didn't know how much to write for both of these so I wrote as much as I needed to.

h5p
(Source: Myself)

After this, I used h5p to create a "check your understanding" quiz. I chose the single choice set quiz as I thought this would be the most appropriate for my topic. This was fun to make but I also didn't know how many questions to put in so I only created 6 for the time being.

Here is the link to my introduction/conclusion.

Here is the link to my h5p.

Comments