Tutorial 07

unity
(Source: Myself)

For this week, I had to complete two tutorials which are the final ones for this Unity game. I'm glad that i'm finally finished with it and I don't have to worry about it anymore!

For the first tutorial, I learned how to use audio in our game. I remember from last semester that we did this but not for 2d so it was interesting to learn. This was pretty straight-forward as well and it wasn't too difficult to complete.

For the final tutorial, I followed along as they taught me how to complete the game and publish it! Luckily I learned how to build a game during the GameJam so this wasn't difficult to complete.

So now I have completed all the tutorials and I feel that I learned some new things during these tutorials. Overall, I'm happy with the outcome of this game that I made!

Comments