Doing Reading 12

reading

So this final post, I'll be reflecting on the writing project. I have to say this was a challenge but I was able to complete it so I'm proud of myself. Surprisingly, I didn't feel like it took that long to complete which is good. I now understand the process of creating an academic journal which is good to know. 

The first part of the writing project was the I think the hardest. It included researching and reading the academic journals and writing annotated bibliographies. I think this was difficult as they took a long time to complete and we only have around 2 weeks to finish 10 of them. For one week, I remember doing 1 a day for for 6 days which was energy draining, especially if they were long reads.

The second part of this wasn't that bad. This included creating topics for our research and giving feedback to others. I didn't mind doing this and it was nice to catch up with some of my peers!

The final part again, I didn't have many issues. This included creating an intro and conclusion, doing more peer feedback and creating graphics. I didn't mind this at all and was glad to be nearly done with this. Overall, I'm happy with the work I created and I think I did a good job overall!

Comments